Monday, October 12, 2009

Chains suck.

This weekend I participated in my first WORS race and the last WORS race of the season. It took place in Sheboygan, and went up Sunday morning at 8:00am. I was supposed to race Sport SS with Bubba, but long story short, that didn't exactly happen. It was quite cold, and wasn't feeling the greatest either. I met up with Bryce from the shop and we got going at 11:30am. It was a nice course, not exactly rigid friendly, but to make a short story even shorter, I made it a lap and a half before braking my chain on a climb that was nothing to brag about. I was a bit upset, over the fact that I wouldn't get to finish, and the fact that I would have to walk back the other half of the course. It was a positive experience all in all though, I got to meet some sweet people, and see some people I haven't seen in a while. This next weekend, I am planning on racing in the Beechwood Blaster. I will be riding gears for this event, and rock some old steel.
*plop*

1 comment:

  1. Dude....this blog better start shaping up quick. You are linked up on The Casa.

    pressure's on.

    ReplyDelete